- Compact and powerful: This super-portable Bluetooth speaker is powered by a passive subwoofer and a 5W driver.
- Extensive connectivity Bluetooth 4.2 technology with a 33ft range. Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad and Andriod Smartphones. Tablets, Computers, and Many More.
- Multifunctional and widely applicable AUX capability – The 3.5mm audio cables can be used to connect any music device that is not Bluetooth.
- Enjoy a long-lasting playing time: The 2X2600mAh built-in battery provides 20 hours of uninterrupted playtime on one charge.
- Twin Wireless Stereo(TWS).Connect two S108 speakers to one smartphone with this new era in connectivity. 1) Long press the power button to turn on. 2)- Long press the power on button to start up. (If there is no memory, skip this step). 3)- Long press sound switch button for 2 seconds until the blue light flashes. 4)- Successful pairing
- Structure waterproof level:IPX7 by using silica gel material
- Bluetooth version 4.2 with MIC Support Call Function
- The back has Type-C and TF interfaces, as well as 3.5 AUX input ports.
- The TF card supports WAV/FLAC/APE/MP3 music playback.
- Type-C is capable of performing audio coversion U disc conversion card reader function.
- The top of the screen has four buttons: Power button (long pressing to swtich), Play/Pause (Press), Volume Up and Volume Down buttons (Press).
- Speaker power: 20W X 2, = 40W
Retail Package includes 1x PROCOAT S108 bluetooth speaker, 1x 3.5mm audio cable and 1x charging cable 1 x User manual
PRODUCTS AFFECTIVE-SALES SERVICE
7-day Refund Policy A. Refund Guarantee :The manufacturer will refund the purchase price if the product purchased from ProCoat’s immediate store or authorized distributor shop is defective within 7 days (artificial or external damage exclusion).
- Refund procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the answer is yes, the seller will refund the money paid by the customer.
You can return your item within 15 days.
- Replacement Guarantee : The manufacturer will replace any defective product purchased from ProCoat immediately store or authorized distributor shop within 15 days of the purchase date (excluding external and artificial force damage).
- Replace Procedure For checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the answer is yes, the seller will refund the money paid by the customer.
Policy with 14-month warranty
- Garanty of maintenance The manufacturer will offer service within 14 months of the purchase date if the product purchased from ProCoat immediate or authorized distributor shops has a quality problem. (Artificial and external force damages excluded).
- Maintenance ProcedureFor checking, please take the entire set of packaging and the original invoice with you to the shop where you purchased the product. To resolve the issue, the seller will use quality assurance identification rules. If the seller is satisfied with the results, they should complete a warranty card and attach a stamp. The seller will send the product back to the manufacturer after the repair is complete. Please check with the shop that you are contacting for details about freight arrangements and maintenance periods.
Quality Assurance Identification Rules
- These items are not covered by quality assurance.
- Procedure for quality assurance identification Check warranty period (by original invoice). Confirm original product (check security codes on ProCoat official site). Verify product damage and external force such as water, fire or chemicals. Also, verify product quality (to confirm that the test result is in line with the description).
SAFETY & MAINTENANCE
These suggestions will help prolong the product’s lifespan and make sure you understand the warranty provisions.
- To avoid short circuit, keep the product dry.
- It should not be exposed to high heat or the sun. High heat can shorten the life expectancy of electronic components and cause damage to battery and plastic parts.
- To avoid any damage to the PCB board, do not place it in cold conditions.
- Avoid attempting to disassemble the product, especially if you are not a professional.
- To avoid injury to the inner electronic circuit, do not fall. Instead, vibrate vigorously and strike hard objects.
- Use detergent and not high-chemical products to clean the item.
- To avoid damaging the appearance and case, do not use sharp objects.
- It is not necessary to keep it charged for 10 hours per day just to prolong its life expectancy.
ProCoat authorized maintenance agents can help you if the product is not working properly. We will assist you in solving the problem.